Recipe for the quinoa frittata
You’ll need: 50g (or more/less quinoa, water, 2 eggs, a splash of milk, salt and pepper, olive oil, onion, spinach, tomatoes, feta (or other cheese)
Preheat oven to 200°C
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
2. In a bowl, mix together the eggs and a splash of milk, then add the quinoa and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat a pan with about one 1 tbspoon of oil and add the onions and stir. Then add the spinach and spread it evenly in the pan.
4. Pour the egg-quinoa mixture into the pan over the spinach. Cook for about two minutes or until the eggs start to set at the edges of the pan.
5. Top the eggs with tomato slices and feta, then put it into the oven and let bake until the eggs are set. You can put it under the broiler of your oven for the last two minutes if you want it to be crispy :)